An upgraded classic influenced by raw foods.
1¼ cups hazelnuts
Cream cheese filling
400 g cream cheese
200 g grated Västerbottensost cheese
¾ cups spring onions
Salt and pepper
Root vegetable topping
200 g seasonal root vegetables
50 ml olive oil, preferably lemon-infused
1 tbsp liquid honey
Salt and black pepper
1. Roughly chop the nuts and dates.
2. Mix together and press into the pie dish.
3. Mix the filling and place in the pie dish.
4. Peel and slice the root vegetables into thin strips.
5. Grate the lemon peel and mix with the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper.
6. Let the root vegetables marinade for 5–10 minutes.
7. Fill the pie with topping. Serve.